Biotage® SNAP KP-NH flash cartridges and matching TLC plates separate 2°, 3°, and heterocyclic amines using non-chlorinated solvents. Biotage KP-NH TLC plates are made using the same chemistry as corresponding flash cartridges. Methods developed using Biotage KP-NH TLC plates accurately transfer to Biotage SNAP KP-NH flash cartridges simplifying flash purification.
Biotage SNAP cartridges are are made from medical grade materials and batch tested to ensure they meet stringent performance standards including efficiency (plate count) and peak symmetry. The Luer-lock connections operate safely at 100 psi without compression modules and can be used on any flash system. The SNAP design supports the greatest number of loading techniques available, including three different internal dry loading options. Dry loading the sample using Samplet® cartridges gives the best performance by eliminating any dissolution solvent effects.
- Five popular sizes 10 g, 25 g, 50 g, 100 g and 340 g
- Universal fit
- Luer-lok connections require no compression modules or additional adapter kit when used with other flash systems
- 100 psi (7 bar) pressure stability
- 20% higher loading capacity than competitive cartridges
- Better peak resolution compared to competitive cartridges
- Translucent polypropylene for visible solvent migration
- Proprietary packing technology
- Quality-tested for plate count, peak shape, and bed stability.
- Seven loading options
- Lot number layer etched on each cartridge
- Removable cap with extra column head space allows Samplet and bulk dry-loading to improve purification performance
- Dry loading vessels
- Samplet cartridges
- 3-way injection valves
- Isolera™ flash purification instruments