Part No: PPS426Issued year: 2016File size: 0.38mbFile type: pdf
Customer case: Welsh Water. Analytical on-line cartridges for environmental testing from Biotage were released in 2016. Russell Gibbs from Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water has just started using them for drinking water testing.
Part No: CM-TRIT-0810Issued year: 2010File size: 0.26mbFile type: pdf
Trityl-ChemMatrix is mainly used to obtain a protected peptide as is has very low TFA cleavage conditions (under 1%). This resin therefore has the same cleavage conditions as the Cl-Trityl-polystyrene. On request, Trityl-ChemMatrix resins can
be offered preloaded will all 20 natural amino acids. Other amino acids can be preloaded on special request. Please take note that the Cl-Trityl-ChemMatrix resin is not offered for stability reasons. It is most effective to start with the Trityl-
OH-ChemMatrix resinchlorinate the resin and then add the amino acid of desire.
Part No: PPS448.v2Issued year: 2017File size: 0.53mbFile type: pdf
The TurboVap® 96 is a high speed concentrator designed to work with 96-well microplates and deep-well plates. It is an efficient alternative to the constant monitoring and long evaporation times that are characteristic of conventional techniques — with the added bonus of unattended operation.
Part No: TV-SS-07Issued year: 2010File size: 0.23mbFile type: pdf
In order to decide which model TurboVap will best fit a laboratory’s application, the following questions should be asked, along with following the flowchart on the reverse side:
• After extraction on the Dionex ASE, what is the matrix of my extract?
• After extraction on the Dionex ASE, will the extract require further cleanups or drying steps?
• What other types of samples may require concentration that are not extracted on the ASE, so that I may select the model TurboVap that will be suitable for all types?
• Do I have enough Dionex ASE extracts and enough non-ASE extracts to justify two separate model TurboVaps?
• Does it make sense for me to purchase a standard TurboVap model now, and convert with the ASE compatible kit later?
Part No: TV-SS-05Issued year: 2010File size: 0.24mbFile type: pdf
In order to concentrate to 1.0 mL of solvent, the TurboVap must be configured such that the sensor is mounted with spacers on the bottom plate of the internal rack (Figure 1). To concentrate to 0.5 mL of solvent, the TurboVap must be configured such that the sensor is flush to the bottom plate of the internal rack (Figure 3). If the TurboVap is not correctly configured, the light beam from the sensor will not be aligned with the desired endpoint of the tube.