Flash Cartridges Made Not Just Better, At Least Two Times Better.
Confidently and routinely load 2–3% sample onto a reversed phase column (compared to the typical 0.5–1% loads). The Biotage® HP-Sphere™ C18, 25 μm spherical silica has a much higher loading capacity compared to traditional reversed phase silica.
Reversed Phase: Highly Effective for Polar Molecule Purifications
Unlike normal-phase chromatography, reversed-phase uses a hydrophobic stationary phase (e.g. C18 or ODS) and hydrophilic mobile phases (methanol/water, acetonitrile/water). By converting silica’s active, polar silanol sites to neutral, lipophilic sites, compounds that will either aggressively stick to silica or not stick at all can be retained, separated and eluted using water-based solvent systems.
Smaller Silica and Optimal Packing Techniques Means Higher Resolution (and ultimately Less Expensive Purification)
The small 25 μm spherical particles with an optimum balance of chemically neutral C18 silica, minimize band-broadening during flash purification, to improve productivity. Even the last peaks elute in efficent volumes. Performance like this means a small Biotage® SNAP Ultra cartridge can replace a more expensive large alternative cartridge.
Utilize ACI™ – The Fastest Purification Workflow Yet
Through increased productivity, enhanced loading and significantly improved resolution, SNAP Ultra C18 cartridges are Biotage ACI™compliant. Biotage ACI™ – Accelerated Chromatographic Isolation standards set the scene for purification, taking regular flash to the next level. Read more about ACI here »
Scalable and Flexible
Isolera™ software and SNAP Ultra C18 cartridges are designed to work together. Universal luer lock inlet and outlet ports ensure robust connection to the Biotage Isolera or any other flash chromatography system (adaptors are available to convert SNAP luer lock to luer push style fittings). A wide range of sizes are available, with seamless scalability from 12 g to 1850 g sizes providing simple and direct scale-up of samples from low milligrams to multi-ten-grams.
- Biotage HP-Sphere C18, spherical silica supports high sample loading to reduce purification cost
- Smaller, 25 um silica delivers the best peak resolution and higher concentration fractions reducing solvent evaporation time
- Removable cap provides internal sample loading, both liquid and dry to improve purification performance
- Full Samplet® cartridge compatibility to pre-concentrate / dry-load samples
- Pre-packed Samplet cartridges increase loading capacity and produce tighter elution bands by removing the injection solvent effect
- Medical-grade polypropylene reduces leachables that can contaminate purified compounds
- Individually lot numbered for traceability
- Designed to be the perfect complement to Biotage Isolera ACI / other flash chromatography systems
- Universal fit onto all flash systems with Luer inlet and outlet connections
- Biotage Isolera™ flash purification family
- Compatible with instruments requiring Luer-lock connections optional accessories
- Dry loading vessels
- Samplet® cartridges
- 3-way injection valves